In general you should be adding images to "Text and Image" sections and "Logo" sections in your site as they are designed for this purpose.
For help with doing this see: How do I add an image into a Text And Image or Logo page section?
If however you need to add an image to an "HTML Section" this is possible, but first you need to upload the new image to our server before you can reference the image in your HTML.
To upload the image, just look for any other "Text and Image" section, and then follow these instructions to insert your new image into it temporarily:
How do I add an image into a Text And Image or Logo page section?
- Then click the blue "View HTML" button and make a note of the image's relative URL.
- It will look something like this: /file/ZFtKgWN/2ed249e3-af0d-425b-b82b-f361ad0bd6e.jpg
- Then close the popup and don't forget to click "save changes" in the top right of the screen
You should now have the image uploaded and you should be able to reference it in your HTML section however you see fit, for example:
<img alt="my image" src="/file/ZFtKgWN/2ed249e3-af0d-425b-b82b-f361ad0b4d6e.jpg" />
- Then dont forget to remove the image from your original "Text and Image" section
- Then dont forget to click "save changes" in the top right of the screen again
- And finally don't forget to publish your changes when you're ready to put it live