|A page confirming third party access will be shown
Step 3: Enable and configure your IPN to ensure your site recognises all orders
|Under My Selling preferences , find Instant Payment Notification and click Update
- Follow the instructions on screen to enable Instant Payment Notifications
- Finally Enable "Receive IPN messages" and click save
- You will be required to set up a notification URL which will be personal to you and should look like the following...
To generate your own personal notification URL:
Step 4: Adjust your Swifty site control panel Payment Method settings
- Go to your home page and and look at your site URL at the top of your browser. If you see "/engine/shop" at the end then please use the bottom of the two URLs, otherwise please use the top one. If in doubt please use the top one.
- Then go to your checkout pages and you should see the URL at the top of your browser change to something like https://YOURSITE.site.gplshps.com, only instead of saying YOURSITE it will say a prefix specific to your site. Please use this prefix in place of YOURSITE in the URL you chose in step 1 to generate your personal notification URL.
- Please note that your notification URL should begin http:// and not https://
|Go to Settings > Manage Payment Methods and click the Add Payment Payment Method button
|Select the option to add PayPal and click the Next button
To check whether PayPal Express Checkout and PayPal Website Payments Pro have been integrated successfully or not, please click on the 'Validate PayPal Integration' button.PayPal Website Payments Pro and PayPal Express Checkout have now been successfully added to your Swifty platform account and will be available on your website when you are ready to publish it.
|Enter the Payment Method name and email address registered to your PayPal account, then click Done
Please see the following article for more information on how to enable 3D-Secure authentication for your shop How to enable 3D-Secure authentication for PayPal Payments using a Cardinal Commerce merchant