If you give your consumers the ability to pay you through PayPal then you will probably have configured an IPN in your PayPal Control Panel.
If you haven't done then it's a good idea to do so as PayPal sometime uses this URL to send notifications back to your site .
After the 9th August and before 24th August please follow the below instructions:
- Login to PayPal
- Once you have logged in select Profile from the main menu option under My Account
- Under My Selling preferences , look for the Instant Payment Notification setting. If you cannot find this setting then you need take no further action. If you can find this setting then please click Update:
- If you have already setup your IPN config then you'll need to update it, if you havent setup your IPN then we advise that you take this opportunity to do so:
- If you already have an IPN set: Just click Edit Settings and you will be prompted to edit your IPN setting
- If you do not have one configured:
- Follow the instructions on screen to enable Instant Payment Notifications
- Finally Enable "Receive IPN messages" and click save
- You will be required to set up a notification URL which will be personal to you and should look like the following...
- If you already had an IPN configured using the above format then you do not need to change it, it will continue to work as is.
- If you already had an IPN configured and it follows this format instead: