Prerequisite: Gmail account. To signup for a Gmail account, please visit http://www.gmail.com
To retrieve mail from your Swifty mailbox through your Gmail account, please complete the following steps:
1. In your Gmail account go to Settings > Accounts and Import tab and click on the "Add a POP3 mail account you own" link
2. Enter your email address and click Next Step
3. Specify your mailbox username and password (see How do I set-up my email? for more details on where to find this information), set mail.greenlightpower.net as the POP Server, select port 995 and tick the 'Always use a secure connection (SSL) when retrieving mail' check box. Click Add Account to proceed.
If you'd like to keep a copy of each message Gmail retrieves from your Swifty mail account, select the 'Leave a copy of retrieved messages on the server' check box. This way, you can access mail in your other mail client (e.g. Outlook), and in Gmail.
In this case, if in your other mail client(e.g. Outlook) the same mail account is set up to use POP3 protocol, you will also need to make sure the 'Leave a copy of messages on server' and 'Remove from server when deleted from 'Deleted Items' ' check boxes are ticked ( in your mail client go to Tools > Accounts, select your account > Properties > Advanced tab).
If you'd rather delete copies of messages that Gmail retrieves, leave the 'Leave a copy of retrieved messages on the server' check box unchecked in Gmail. Gmail will delete the messages from the other account as those messages are retrieved, meaning you'll only be able to read them in Gmail.
4. In the same Accounts and Import tab a new email address will appear in the "Send mail as" section.
5. Click on the 'edit info' link for the newly created email address.
6.Specify your name and click Next Step
7. Select the second option, set mail.greenlightpower.net as the SMTP Server, select port 587, specify your mailbox username, choose the TLS connection and click Save Changes