For PayPal Express Checkout and PayPal Website Payments Standard Checkout your customers are taken to PayPal to complete the payment process.
Displayed on this page is your Company Name text and a link to your shop, both of these by default display your PayPal Business account name. Please see the example screenshot below:
We recommend that you use your Swifty webbshop name as the name for your PayPal Business account associated with the shop. Consistency is extremely important for customers, and for some customer's if they see a different company name they may question if they have arrived at the correct destination, which may impact on them completing the payment process.
Login to your PayPal account
Select the radio button "Business Name Change (business name)", then click the "Continue" button.
Enter your new business name, then click on the "Continue" button.
Your business name has been changed.
How to display a Company Logo on the PayPal page?
You have the option to display your Company Logo instead of the Company Name text. You can reference the logo you use for your online shop, but you must first identify the logo's image URL:
1. Login to your Swifty website shop
2. Right-click on the logo image and select Properties from the list (depending on the browser, it may be called the 'Copy Image URL' option)
3. Identify the Location and copy that value (it will look like this: http://[www.]*.gplshops.com/file/FIAhmvl/1f9cce72-d4c2-4ca1-b915-bfef465c2118.jpg )
Please note: PayPal impose an image size restriction of 750 pixels wide and 90 pixels high.
Once you have the image URL, please complete the following steps:
1. Go to Manage Settings > Manage Payment Methods > Edit PayPal payment method.
2. Go to the 'Customise PayPal Checkout' tab.
In the field 'Banner Image URL' enter the URL for an image.
If you're using PayPal Website Payment Standard, you can control whether the Shipping or Billing Address will be picked up in the form under Don't have a PayPal account? on the PayPal Login page if the Shipping Address specified by a customer is different from his Billing Address.