If you experience a problem viewing exported data, this is likely to be caused by an encoding issue. Please follow these instructions to resolve and view your data:
1. Open Microsoft Excel.
2. From the main menu, select Data > Import External Data > Import Data
3. In the 'Select Data Source' window, select the required .CSV file from you local file system and click 'Open'. The Import Wizard appears.
4. Select the 'Delimited' option and set File Origin as: 'Unicode(UTF-8)'.
IMPORTANT: File Origin MUST be set as 'Unicode(UTF-8).
5. Click 'Next'
6. Tick the 'comma' check box. Note: this should be the only checkbox ticked.
7. Click Next.
8. Click 'Finish' to complete.
Your data has been successfully imported for you to review.