To add categories and sub-categories to your site and display product lists, please do the following:
Login to your PowaWEB site > Website > Edit Website
Here you should have the page selected under which you wish to create the category page i.e. the Category Pages.
- Now, click Add Page.
- Enter a name for the category and click Done.
- The new category page is created.
- In the Edit Page, a page section called Product List has been automatically created. To associate products with this category click on the pen icon.
- Select the products to be listed for the category. Select products from the full product inventory listed in the grid on the left hand side and use the arrows to move products into the Category Product List grid on the right hand side.
- Click Done to save your changes.
To change order of the Category pages, please do the following:
1. Select required page from the Website Map.
2. Right-click on the page and select 'Move Up' or 'Move Down'.
Note: It is not possible to create category pages as sub-pages of certain pages e.g. Feedback page. If you are editing a page of this type and attempt to add a category page, the Category Page option is not displayed in the Add Page page type options.
To change page location, please follow the steps described here: How do I change page location?