You can decide what pages should appear in the Main Menu.
1. Go to Manage Website > Edit Website
2. Click to Edit Page
3. Click on the pen icon on the Main Menu page section to edit
4. The Main Menu editor will appear, tick the boxes next to the pages to appear on the Main Menu (you can click sub-pages to appear on the Main Menu)
5. Once you have selected to manually indicate what pages should appear in the Main Menu, you are warned that from this point forward you must continue to manually add pages to the Main Menu.
6. Click 'Done' to continue.
7. Save changes to your website.
Remember, all changes must be published to take effect on Live.