How-To: How to change Order/Invoice Numbers or set Order/Invoice Prefix
|To make changes to the orders and/or invoices numbers and prefixes, please login to your Swifty platform site Control Panel, go to Sales and click on Edit Order Number Settings...
By default the 'Start Order Number At' and 'Start Invoice Number At' fields contain numbers of the latest order/invoice generated in the shop + 1. For example, if numbers of the latest order and invoice are 460 and 244 correspondingly, the default values for 'Start Order Number At' and 'Start Invoice Number At' will be:Once the changes have been made and saved by clicking Done, they will be automatically applied to the newly generated order/invoice. That means you won't need to publish the shop for the changes to be applied. Please note, that if you are already trading and have orders in your shop, the numbers for old orders/invoices will stay unchanged.
1. You can only specify numbers that are greater than numbers of the lastest order/invoice in the shop
2. Once a new number is saved, it cannot be changed to a smaller one
3. Maximum order/invoice number that can be specified is 999.000.000
4. Allowed characters for prefixes are: A-Z, a-z,-,_,0-9
5. Maximum number of characters for prefixes is 60