FAQ: How can I add Google Translate to a site?
To add Google Translate to your site:
1. Go to http://translate.google.com/translate_tools
2. Complete steps 1-3
3. Log in to your PowaWEB site shop > Manage Website > Edit Website, select the Home page in the Website Map tree and switch to the Edit Page tab
4. Switch to the Page Sections tab and drag a HTML page section to the Home page. Open the HTML section in edit mode and add the code snippet provided by Google at Step 4.
5. Click Done to save changes
6. Click on the first icon (triangle) for this section and select 'Add Page Section to All Pages' from the context menu. Complete the process of adding the section and click Save Changes. Publish the site.