You must specify a Region or Regions where a Shipping Method is applicable. This feature allows you to restrict delivery and specify separate charges for different geographical locations.
For example you can setup Shipping Methods for UK and Europe regions only. In this case, customers will only be able to complete an order if their specified Delivery Address is from one of the countries included in the UK and Europe region.
Important Note: A Shipping Method must be associated with at least one Region.
To add regions for a Shipping Method:
1. Within the Shipping Method configuration dialog window select the Applicable Regions tab (Settings > Manage Shipping Methods grid):
- To apply a region to a shipping method use the > arrow to move the selected region to the Shipping Method Regions column
- To remove a region from a shipping method use the < arrow to move the selected region to the All regions column
- To apply all regions to a shipping method use the >> arrow to move all regions to the Shipping Method Regions column
- To remove all regions from a shipping method use the << arrow to move the regions to the All regions column
2. Click Done to finish