FAQ: Can I use an already registered Domain name for my site?
Yes you can! We have a video which covers this topic, or if you prefer you use the instructions below in this article which will talk you through adding an existing domain to your website.
VIDEO NOT YET AVAILABLE - PLEASE CONTACT SUPPORT SO SEE VIDEO.Step 1. Add Domain Name to Website
1. Login to your Swiftly Control Panel (http://www.admin.powa.com/cms)
2. Click on 'Manage Settings'
3. Click on 'Manage Website Domains'
4. Click 'Add Registered Domain' button
5. Enter domain name in the edit box and click 'Check Domain'
6. Click 'Add Domain to Website' button.
Step 2. Point Domain Name to Powa Platform
Please see How to point an already registered Domain to our Swiftly platform for instructions how to point domain name to our Swiftly platform.