Please note that you must have a Cardinal Commerce merchant account to enable 3D-Secure Authentication for your shop. Please see How to setup a Cardinal Commerce account for more information.
1. Login to your Swifty website, go to Settings > Manage Payment Methods
2. Select PayPal payment method and click Edit Payment Method
3. Click Edit 3D-Secure Settings. Please note that 3D-Secure settings are only editable when Website Payments Pro is enabled.
4. Tick the 'Enable 3D-Secure Card Validation' checkbox, and enter your Cardinal Commerce merchant details and click 'Done' to save changes
5. Your Cardinal Commerce merchant details should be applied as follows:
a. 'Merchant' = Merchant ID and 'Processor' = Processor ID from your Centinel registration email
b. 'Transaction password' = The Transaction password in your Centinel merchant account (Go to https://paypal.cardinalcommerce.com and access Manage Profile/ Manage Profile Information).
Important Note: If the Transaction password field is empty in your Centinel account, please specify the password, save changes and only then add it to the 'Edit Payment Method' screen.
6. To validate 3D-Secure integration, click the 'Validate PayPal Integration' button
7. Publish your shop for the settings to take effect online