If you move the cursor over an image, the slide show will be paused.
In this case the next steps should be followed:
1. Go to Manage Website > Edit Website
2. Select required site page in the Website Map tree and switch to the Edit Page tab
3. Add a Text and Image page section to the center page container
4. Open the section in edit mode and add the required images. In our example all images have the same dimensions: 500px x 500 px.
5. Once the images have been added, click on the View HTML button, add <div class="slideShow"> before at the start of the content and </div> at the end. Save the changes.
Note: If required, you can add links to the images in the View Editor via the Add Link dialog window ("How do I create a link?").
6. Drag a HTML page section to the center page container and place it under the Text and Image page section. Click on the first icon (triangle) for this HTML section and select 'Make Page Section Shared' from the context menu.