Cookies must be enabled in the browser to access the Swifty platform Dashboard
Cookies are enabled by default in Firefox. To check your settings:
1. At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu , and select Options...
2. Select the Privacy panel.
3. Set Firefox to: Use custom settings for history.
4. Tick Accept cookies from sites to enable Cookies.
5. Click OK to save changes.
6. Finally, hit refresh on your browser window.
1. At the top of the Internet Explorer window, click on the Tools menu , and select Internet Options.
2. Select the Privacy tab.
3. Use your mouse to move the slider down to Accept All Cookies.
4. Click OK to save changes.
5. Finally, hit refresh on your browser window.
1. Select the Safari menu item from the Apple/System bar at the top of the screen.
2. From the drop-down menu, select Preferences.
3. Select the Security icon/tab at the top of the window.
4. Then, set Accept cookies to: Always.
5. Close the window to save your changes.
6. Finally, refresh your browser.
1. At the top of the browser window click on the Tools.
2. From the drop-down menu, select Options.
3. Select the Under the Hood tab and find the "Privacy" section.
4. In the Cookie settings menu, select Allow all cookies.
5. Click Close.